Redefining member experience in an age of uncertainty
As COVID-19 changes many aspects of day-to-day life across the world, it will most certainly impact how credit union members interact with their branches. Members still expect a high quality of service and are relying even more on their credit unions as we enter unchartered territory. How credit unions continue to deliver consistent and valuable member experiences and support will set them apart now and in the future.
Join Bold360 by LogMeIn to learn how a digital-first approach can help credit unions redefine member engagement through fast and easy access to information, enable remote work for agents, and most importantly continue to provide an exceptional member experience during this time of change. We’ll discuss:
- Utilizing live chat to empower a remote workforce and engage members.
- Providing 24/7 self-service.
- Using data-driven insights to understand member’s needs.
- Increasing agent effectiveness, efficiency, knowledge and retention.
- Decreasing handle times & better routing of calls.
- Driving message consistency across agents.