Since every credit union is in a different discovery and implementation cycle, Credit Union Journal asked three consulting firms to offer their predictions of the three top technology products, solutions or drivers in the next year. Here's what they said:
- Integrated channel delivery.
- Analytics (understanding member behavior).
- Payments (EMV, Apple Pay, et al.).
- Comprehensive mobile offering with online banking, bill payment with image capture, text and email alerts and check deposits.
- EMV for both credit and debit cards and a contactless option
- Advanced security and fraud management tools.
- Defining a strategy to create compilation and access to all CU data in a manner that the data can be put to use.
- Security event monitoring and tracking.
- Regulatory management software. Using tools geared toward lessening that burden and creating efficiencies.