MADISON, Wis.-Summit Credit Union has re-launched its website at www.summitcreditunion.com as a social networking channel. Based on research conducted among its target audience (women and young adults), SCU said it designed the site with a holistic approach.
New sections include:
• MySummit. The center of the site's interactive features, whereby members are able to set up customized profiles, download their own profile image, post comments and keep track of groups and friends. MySummit members are also able to customize the home page to:
• Life. A place to read, comment and share articles about home, health, relationships, work and more.
• Community. Local events info and news.
• MainStreet Connection. This is a place where Summit's business members can be featured.
• Groups. A way for site users to connect with each other, either by creating a new group for people of similar interests or by joining an existing group.