A half-dozen credit unions – each of which has assets of more than $1 billion – have all signed on with Fiserv’s DNA core processing platform as part of a move to extend and expand their relationships with the financial services technology provider.
The six credit unions – who have all been Fiserv clients for more than two decades – are as follows:
• Army Aviation Federal Credit Union ($1.17 billion in assets), Daleville, Alabama;
• Centra Credit Union ($1.36 billion in assets), Columbus, Indiana;
• Collins Community Credit Union ($1.08 billion in assets), Cedar Rapids, Iowa;
• FORUM Credit Union ($1.3 billion in assets), Fishers, Indiana;
• Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union ($1 billion in assets), Broomall, Pennsylvania;
• General Electric Credit Union ($2.8B in assets), Cincinnati, Ohio
While all six institutions will utilize Fiserv’s DNA platform, many will be expanding their existing relationships with Fiserv to add additional solutions to the mix as well.
For example, Centra CU, which has used Fiserv’s core platform for more than 35 years, selected the firm’s Architect digital banking solution as a way to help compete against larger financial institutions, particularly for mortgage and commercial lending business.
Franklin Mint FCU – another Fiserv customer of more than three decades – is adding Sentry for infrastructure services and data recovery.