AUSTIN, Texas — MEMBERS Development Company said seven new credit unions have joined its roster.
MDC, a CUSO formed in 1999, provides research and development services focused on credit union growth.
The new participants (and their respective asset sizes) are:
- Evansville Teachers CU, Evansville, Ind. ($1.1 billion)
- Five Star Credit Union, Dothan, Ala. ($330 million)
- GECU, El Paso, Texas ($2.1 billion)
- NASA FCU, Upper Marlboro, Md. ($1.5 billion)
- NavyArmy Community CU, Corpus Christi, Texas ($2.3 billion)
- Tower FCU, Laurel, Md. ($2.7 billion)
- United FCU, St. Joseph, Mich. ($1.8 billion)
"We are so excited to add these credit unions to our consortium over the past six months," Jeff Kline, president and CEO of MDC, said in a prepared statement. "We are very proud of the close-knit network of credit union entities included in our network and we are looking forward to the participation of these seven."
According to MDC, the CUSO's research agenda is set by its owners: 40-plus credit unions located across the U.S., whose assets total exceed $100 billion.