myCUmortgage Announces Winners
FAIRBORN, Ohio-myCUmortgage announced the recipients of its Awards for Excellence in Mortgage Lending.
* Winners for the most loans closed (in small-, medium- and large-asset categories) went to Dynamic FCU, Day Air CU and Workers CU.
* Recognized for largest increase in originations were Commodore Perry FCU, Indiana State University FCU, and Bayer Heritage FCU.
* New Producer Awards went to Millstream Area CU, Midwest Carpenters FCU, Rogue FCU.
Peoples FCU, Finance Center FCU, received awards based on mortgage loan volume.
* The 2012 Susan Edwards Scholarship Award recipients were CEO Angie Maynard and Michelle Boughan, VP of mortgage lending, at $24.9-million TopMark FCU.
* Individual Originator of the Year Awards went to Tim Muffley of Desco FCU, Trisha Dauch of Vacationland FCU and Michelle Boughan of TopMark FCU.
* Purchase Lender as a Percent of All Business Awards went to Dynamic FCU, The Ohio Educational CU and Canton Schools Employees FCU.
For info: www.mycumortgage.com
CU Realty Services Signs Meadows
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz.-CU Realty Services said $110-million Meadows CU, Arlington Heights, Ill., has signed for the company's online real estate program.
For info: www.curealty.com
Corp America CU, PULSE Ink ATM Deal
IRONDALE, Ala.-Corporate America CU and PULSE have joined forces to provide member credit unions with the PULSE network for access to point-of-sale (POS) terminals at retail locations across the U.S., as well as access to PULSE's nationwide network of ATMs.
For info: www.corpam.org or www.pulsenetwork.com
CUSO With Fusion Risk Management
HUNTSVILLE, Ala.-Redstone Consulting Group, LLC, a subsidiary of $3.3-billion Redstone FCU, and Fusion Risk Management, Inc., provider of the Fusion Framework Risk Management & Contingency Planning System, announced a strategic alliance to deliver continuity risk management services to credit unions and community banks.
For info: www.fusionrm.com or www.redstoneconsultinggroup.com
MDDCCUA Taps NeighborBench
ROCKVILLE, Md.-NeighborBench, a provider of compliance solutions for credit unions, has been selected by the Maryland and District of Columbia CU Association, which said the NeighborBench platform will be offered as a service to MDDCCUA member CUs.
For info: www.neighborbench.com or www.mddccua.org
Visit www.cujournal.com today!