Seven new credit unions have signed on to use CU Direct’s Lending 360 Account & Loan Origination System, bringing the grand total of institutions using the platform to generate loan efficiencies and originations to more than 100.
Lending 360, CU Direct explained, offers features that are intended to streamline the entire loan application process, giving credit unions the “ability to greatly enhance loan officer efficiency and member experience,” thereby “increasing efficiency and productivity, improving overall lending performance.”
The seven new credit union partners are:
- The $906 million Consumers Credit Union of Kalamazoo, Mich.
- The $386 million Air Force Federal Credit Union, San Antonio, Texas
- The $676 million 1st Northern California CU, Martinez, Calif.
- The $412 million Members First CU, Midland, Mich.
- The $242 million G.P.O. FCU, New Hartford, N. Y.
- The $226 million Deer Valley CU of America, Phoenix, Ariz.
- The $224 million Eagle Community CU, Lake Forest, Calif.
Brit Barker, vice president of credit union solutions at CU Direct, said these new credit union partners will now “gain a competitive edge in the marketplace, and greater market share, by leveraging our platform’s capabilities.”
“Choosing to partner with CU Direct for the Lending 360 direct and indirect lending platform is more than just choosing a powerful loan origination system,” said Steve Owens, chief lending officer of Consumers CU. “CU Direct also opens doors to new strategic opportunities for credit unions.”
Mike Fisher, senior vice president of lending/CLO at Air Force FCU, San Antonio, Texas, said “as we reviewed the vendors who submitted proposals, we constantly referred back to our primary goal of this process, which was to find a partner for the future that could provide us a robust loan origination platform, as well as provide the level of support that we need on an ongoing basis.”