PLANO, Texas — MARQUIS, a provider of data analytics/MCIF to financial institutions, said it has added nine new credit union clients over the past 90 days.
The company, which also supplies direct marketing and custom compliance solutions, said it helps its clients comply with banking regulations, and to retain and add value to their relationships with members.
The newest MARQUIS credit union clients are:
- Alliance Credit Union, San Jose, Calif.
- Arrowhead Central CU, San Bernardino, Calif.
- California CU, Glendale, Calif.
- City & County CU, Minneapolis
- Credit Union of Texas, Dallas
- Harbor CU, Green Bay, Wis.
- Security CU, Flint, Mich.
- Washington State Employees CU (WSECU), Olympia, Wash.
- Whatcom Educational CU, Bellingham, Wash.
Emily Friesen, SVP strategic marketing for Arrowhead CU, said it is, "every marketer's dream to be able to slice and dice our data to share the right offers with the right members at the right time. It is the single most important way to use our marketing dollars more efficiently."