GRANITE CITY, Ill. – GCS FCU, a $322-million credit union serving the communities surrounding Granite City, has converted to a state charter and is now known as GCS CU.

Founded in 1941, GCS serves more than 39,000 members throughout Madison and most of St. Clair Counties in Illinois at seven branches.

The credit union will have a six-month period to transition its name and logo.

 

Subscribe Now

Authoritative analysis and perspective for every segment of the credit union industry

14-Day Free Trial

No credit card required. Complete access to articles, breaking news and industry data.