ONTARIO, Calif. — CU Direct said it has signed agreements with nine credit unions for them to implement the company's Lending 360 Loan Origination System (LOS).
According to CU Direct, the LOS will "significantly improve" the processes associated with originating, underwriting and funding consumer loan applications.
The nine credit unions that will be using the Lending 360 System are:
- $4 billion Mountain America CU, West Jordan, Utah (488,232 members)
- $1.8 billion Merck Employees FCU, Rahway, N.J. (26,631 members)
- $1.1 billion Orange County's CU, Santa Ana, Calif., (89,869 members)
- $1 billion Goldenwest FCU, South Ogden, Utah (98,283 members)
- $525 million Clark County CU, Las Vegas (36,361 members)
- $493 million Mazuma CU, Kansas City, Mo. (55,448 members)
- $345 million Granite FCU, Salt Lake City (31,230 members)
- $342 million PremierOne CU, San Jose, Calif. (25,162 members)
- $148 million Central State CU, Stockton, Calif. (20,498 members)