RANCHO CUCAMONGA, Calif.-CO-OP Financial Services is calling for entries into its CO-OP THINK Prize 13. Entrants have until Sept. 28 to complete their round one application and become eligible for the $10,000 grand prize sponsored by MasterCard.
According to CO-OP, solutions put forward in the competition can take any form-such as an innovative application of technology, a new process for back office efficiency or a fresh approach to industry advertising and marketing. "Though the ideas can vary widely, the judging criteria for entries are based on four main standards-impact, creativity, aggregation (the application of the idea across the industry) and implementation (the ability to be adopted quickly)," the company said.
Deadlines for the competition include:
* Sept. 28, 2012-deadline to complete an on-line entry application.
* Oct. 30, 2012-semi-finalists will be notified, and invited to produce a detailed business plan, on or about this date.
* Dec. 19, 2012-semi-finalist business plans are due.
* Jan. 31, 2013-three finalists will be notified on or about this date.
* March 25-April 19, 2013-On-line voting takes place.
* May 1, 2013-the CO-OP THINK Prize 13 winner is announced at the THINK 13 Conference in Chicago.
For info: http://co-opthink.org/think-prize.