HERNDON, Va.—A handful of credit union representatives were included in the latest round of elections and re-elections to the NACHA board of directors.
NACHA’s board contains 19 voting members, three of which currently represent credit unions. James Morrell, president and CEO of Shelton, Wash.-based Peninsula Community FCU was elected to a three-year term on the board, and will join Chet Kimmel, president and CEO of Dallas-based Neighborhood CU and Tynika Wilson, VP of transaction and document processing at Navy FCU on the board.
“We are pleased to welcome the new officers and members of the Board, which is tasked with providing guidance and addressing issues of strategic significance to the ACH Network and NACHA,” said Janet O. Estep, NACHA president and CEO. “We are looking forward to working together to continue to evolve the ACH Network to meet user needs of today and build the innovations of tomorrow.”
The full NACHA board is as follows:
- Russell K. Oatman,CPA, senior vice president, division head, Corporate Treasury Services Group, First National Bank of Omaha, NACHA Chairperson
- Colleen J. Taylor, CCM, executive vice president, head of Treasury Management and Enterprise Payments, Capital One, NACHA Vice Chairperson
- Craig T. Vaream, managing director, product executive for North America Payables & Receivables, J.P. Morgan, NACHA Secretary/Treasurer
- Janet C. Boyst, executive vice president, Operations & Technology, Atlantic Capital Bank
- Robert Garinger, president and CEO, American Express Centurion Bank
- Chrystina M. Giorgio, AAP, senior vice president, Director of Deposit Operations & Digital Services, Sandy Spring Bank
- Fred Laing II, AAP, CCM, NCP, president, UMACHA
- James M. Morrell, president and CEO, Peninsula Community Federal Credit Union
- Amy L. Smith, AAP, CAE, president and CEO, The Payments Authority Inc.
- Ather Williams III, managing director, head of Global Payments & Global Strategy, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Mary Burchette, senior vice president, Global Treasury Management, U.S. Bank
- Richard W. Burke Jr., CCM, head of Corporate Products & Services, TD Bank, N.A.
- Paul E. Byrne, head of Retail Deposits, Retail Bank, PNC Bank
- Sayantan Chakraborty, managing director, head of North America Payments, TTS, Citibank, N.A.
- Janet O. Estep, president and CEO, NACHA The Electronic Payments Association
- Chet Kimmell, CPA, president & CEO, Neighborhood Credit Union
- Judy D. Long, executive vice president and COO, First Citizens National Bank
- Laura Lee Orcutt, AAP, senior vice president, Group Product Manager, Wells Fargo
- Pat Thelen, CTP, executive vice president, Treasury Management, Capital Markets & International Banking, UMB Bank, N.A.
- Tynika Wilson, vice president, Transaction & Document Processing, Navy Federal Credit Union
- Brian D. Egan, senior vice president, Retail Payments Office, Operations & Customer Support, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
- Alex C. Romeo, vice president, EPN Product Manager, The Clearing House
Egan and Romeo serve in a non-voting capacity.