First Heritage Mortgage Services, a highly successful and rapidly expanding Credit Union owned mortgage banker, providing comprehensive mortgage services from origination through servicing has announced its search for a Chief Operating Officer. FHMS, currently services over 100 Credit Union Partners throughout PA, NJ and DE. FHMS is headquartered at the Neshaminy Interplex which is located in Trevose, PA.
We are seeking a talented executive level candidate who possesses a visionary strategic approach, with inclusive experience in all phases of mortgage banking. This person should possess innovative leadership abilities, implementing a collaborative team oriented management style that will drive the day to day Mortgage Operation of First Heritage Mortgage Services. They will be responsible for managing and growing the overall mortgage operation, managing compliance, leading technology improvements to enhance service to all consumers, organizing, directing and implementing all initiatives for the CUSO, Retail and Wholesale divisions continued development.
· Provide strategic direction, business plans, and oversight to ensure the maximization of production while maintaining efficient and accurate operations.
· Oversee the critical functions of mortgage production, processing, underwriting, servicing-released sales, construction lending, wholesale and retail lending.
· Responsible for the recruitment and employment of professionally qualified individuals for all staff positions
· Identify continued new business opportunities to facilitate consistent production and performance.
· Work with FHMS Secondary Marketing groups to ensure delivery of investor compliant loans through effective program management.
· Support and assist all FHMS Senior Management activities.
· Responsible for communication and implementation of company policies and procedures.
· Develop and execute market strategy to increase retail volume, market share and profitability.
· Develop and manage strong wholesale investor relationships to expand product offerings and reduce interest rate risk.
· Assist in the development, pricing, and marketing of competitive mortgage products that add value to both our credit union owners/partners membership and community consumers.
· Actively participate in the real estate, credit union, financial and business communities to keep abreast of emerging trends, market and regulatory changes
· A bachelor’s degree in business, economics or finance is required. An MBA is strongly preferred.
· 10-15 years of progressive executive level management experience in mortgage banking industry required.
· Must have a proven Retail/Wholesale sales record of generating new business and a client base.
· Must possess strong leadership & business management skills.
· Must be highly organized and capable of managing multiple competing priorities.
· Will have a results-driven approach to achieving tasks and objectives with an urgency for follow-thru on pending items.
· Recent knowledge of mortgage industry, regulatory environment and financial markets (CFPB, TRID, HMDA).
· Strong interpersonal, oral and written communications skills are critical.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including a 401(k) with a generous company match and a friendly, progressive & environmentally friendly work environment.
To be considered, correspondence should include a resume listing job history and salary expectations. Resumes not including salary expectations will not be considered. All resumes will be reviewed, but only competitive candidates will be contacted for further conversation. Please be advised that credit, criminal, employment, drug and alcohol testing and education background checks are conducted on potential candidates.