Available on Demand
It’s a brave new world for today’s borrowing consumers—and for their lenders, as well.
Generation-Y consumers are the largest generation since the Baby Boomers and represent tremendous buying power as they enter their prime borrowing years. As tougher regulations and tighter lending standards have come about, in response to the financial crisis, new competitors from affinity groups, alumni organizations, and online lenders are waiting in the wings to consume their business.
Interestingly, today’s borrowers are primarily digital natives—having grown up with technology, they expect their financial services to be delivered in the same way they handle everything else—quickly, efficiently, online and increasingly using mobile and point-of-sale (POS) technology.
This webinar, led by Frank J. Diekmann is Publisher of Credit Union Journal, will guide credit unions and banks on how to build a strong performing loan portfolio via Gen-Y consumers, increase their member wallet share, attract digital natives with innovative digital products and services, all while growing their overall market share.
Topics to be discussed:
- A brief discussion about the new lending landscape
- A revealing profile of today’s typical consumer
- Factors contributing to today’s challenging lending environment
- Technology’s incredible and continuing impact on lending
- The new competition, including new players, new tactics, and trends
- Some suggestions on how to thrive in this new lending environment