GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. – A retired Grand Rapids police captain was greeted by the Michigan CU League’s “Prize Squad” with a $10,000 check this morning, as one of 10 of this week’s grand prize winners of the Save to Win savings sweepstakes.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE