MONROE, Mich. – Residents paying water bills, parking tickets, recreation program fees and other in-person payments to the city now must visit the Monroe County Community CU branch in city hall to do so, instead of the nearby clerk-treasurer’s office, as a result of an outsourcing contract with the credit...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics