SANTA ANA, Calif. – SchoolsFirst FCU, with $9.4 billion in assets, will pick up three branches in suburban Los Angeles with the merger of All Valley FCU, a one-time $95-million teachers credit union that NCUA designated as in poor financial condition.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics