WASHINGTON – House Financial Services Committee Jeb Hensarling, who chairs the Republican Conference Committee, told more than 4,000 attendees to CUNA’s Government Affairs Conference this morning his conference will oppose attempts being pushed by the bankers to repeal the credit union tax exemption.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics