BRAINTREE, Mass. – Liberty Bay CU, the ailing one-time telephone workers credit union that moved from downtown Boston to the suburbs three years ago, has hired Ed Lopes, the head of Grafton Suburban CU, as new president and CEO of the $625 million credit union.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics