CINCINNATI – Vantiv, which process cards transactions for more than 800 credit unions, yesterday reported its fourth quarter net income soared 45% to $57.5 million, based on a 20% increase in transaction volume for the period.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE