PORTLAND, Ore. – OnPoint Community CU, founded as Portland Teachers Credit Union, will award $40,000 to local educators and their schools, including paying the mortgage for two teachers for one school year, as part of its annual OnPoint Prize for Excellence in Education contest.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics