WASHINGTON – As expected, credit union congressional allies reintroduced bills to raise the member business loan limit and allow credit unions to raise supplementary capital, signaling a new lobbying pitch for the perennial credit unions bills.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics