NEW LONDON, Conn. – A Navy electronics technician who was arrested within minutes of last year’s robbery at the Navy FCU branch at the Naval Submarine Base in Groton, on Wednesday pleaded guilty to second-degree robbery in the case.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE