BUFFALO, N.Y. – Three more credit unions were sued in federal court Friday by a New York patent holder that claims they are infringing on patents relating to their processing of transactions through their ATMs, the latest in a growing list of credit unions targeted by patent claims.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics