PORTLAND, Ore. – A longtime member of St. Helen’s Community FCU filed suit against the $160-million credit union yesterday, claiming the incumbent board and management rigged last year’s vote to recall a majority of the board.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE