CARLETON, Mich. – The manager of St. Patrick FCU was sentenced to 270 days in jail and ordered to pay restitution for a $320,000 embezzlement that forced the tiny, 60-year-old credit union into a merger with nearby Monroe County Community CU.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics