LOS ANGELES – A former state California Assemblyman on Monday pleaded guilty to bank fraud charges in connection with a scheme to claim almost $200,000 in credit card transactions he conducted were those of someone who stole his identity.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics