LAS VEGAS – A federal jury yesterday convicted a Henderson businessman of obtaining a $7.5 million member business loan from California’s Lockheed FCU, now Logix FCU, under false pretenses and skimming more than $1 million for his personal use.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics