NEW YORK – The board of the National Grocers Association, a named plaintiff and class representative in the Visa and MasterCard antitrust suit, voted to opt out of the landmark settlement, creating a new dilemma for the federal judge who is reviewing the deal for final approval.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics