CHARLES CITY, Iowa – Iowa state regulators on Tuesday notified disgruntled members of Family Community CU that their vote at Saturday’s annual meeting to remove the board and suspend the credit union’s CEO was invalid, ruling that the rare board ouster vote was not conducted properly.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics