TULSA, Okla. – A member of Tulsa FCU and Tulsa Teachers CU on Wednesday was sentenced to a year and a day in federal prison for using another person’s identity to borrow $230,000 from the two credit unions and buy six vehicles, including a Winnebago motorhome and a Hummer.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics