LOS ANGELES – A former democratic state Assemblyman has agreed to plead guilty to federal bank fraud charges, admitting he bilked First City CU, LA Financial CU, and Farmers and Merchants Bank out of almost $200,000 by falsely claiming to be an identity theft victim.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics