MADISON, Wis. – Dr. Richard “Doc” Heins, the well-known CEO of CUNA Mutual from 1988 to 1996 and winner of the 2010 Herb Wegner Award in Washington D.C. for his lifetime achievements in the credit union movement, died Friday at 85.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE