NORTH CANTON, Ohio – ATM maker Diebold reported a $10.6 million fourth quarter loss, largely due to an $18 million charge for a proposed settlement on Foreign Corrupt Practices Act charges with U.S. regulators.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE