WASHINGTON – Credit unions all around the country are preparing special loan deals and other financial assistance in preparation for the massive federal layoffs and budget cuts – known as sequestration – expected to take place tomorrow as the stalemate between President Obama and Republicans in Congress continues.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics