NEW YORK – ACI Worldwide yesterday said it was notified by the Federal Trade Commission that the waiting period for its acquisition of Online Resources Corp. under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Act was terminated, clearing the way for the all-cash, $126.6 million deal.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics