JACKSON, Mich. – A former branch manager at EECU, A Community Credit union, was sentenced this afternoon to a year in jail for withdrawing $194,000 in unauthorized funds from the accounts of six elderly members, but could serve as little as 90 days after she paid full restitution right before...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics