PHILADELPHIA – A former director of Borinquen FCU was indicted today on charges he intentionally overdrafted his accounts by more than $500,000 to purchase local real estate, contributing to the 2011 failure of the $7 million community development credit union.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics