ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – New Mexico Educators FCU, the state’s second biggest credit union with $1.3 billion in assets, said this afternoon it has agreed to acquire troubled New Mexico Energy FCU, a $49-million credit union also based in Albuquerque.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics