DETROIT – The Michigan Office of Financial and Insurance Regulation yesterday shut down and liquidated Amez United CU, a credit union with just $169,000 in assets and serving 158 members churches in the Detroit district of the Michigan Conference of the African Methodist Episcopal Zion Church.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics