LOS ANGELES – In a ruling that could severely hamper NCUA’s recovery efforts in the corporate credit union bailout, a federal court yesterday tentatively dismissed some of NCUA’s $491 million of claims against Goldman Sachs & Co. on the grounds that they were filed too late.
- FDIC Tells Court It Supports NCUA In Corporate Credit Union Lawsuits
- Co-Ops for Change Data Showing Corporate Legacy Assets Now Online
- Experts Debate Over The Final Cost of The 5 Failed Corporate CUs
- Experts Explore What the Final Tab Will Be For The Failed Corporates
- NCUA's Fazio Responds To Questions About Oversight