LOS ANGELES – Standard & Poor’s called on a federal court here yesterday to dismiss a $5 billion civil suit brought by the U.S. Justice Department claiming the Wall Street rating agency ignored its own standards rating risky investments sold to, among others, WesCorp FCU and Eastern Financial Florida CU,...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics