ALEXANDRIA, Va. – The NCUA Board is expected at next week’s meeting to charge credit unions around $825 million for its fourth annual corporate assessment, bringing the total cost of the corporate credit unions failures to almost $11 billion.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics