NEW YORK – NCUA has opposing a proposed bankruptcy reorganization for Ally Financial, General Motors’ one-time subprime lender known as Residential Capital, saying the plan does not offer enough compensation for the $600 million of claims the agency has for ResCap’s sale of more than $600 million of mortgage-backed securities...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics