ALEXANDRIA, Va. – NCUA said it failed to recover any payments on insurance held by WesCorp FCU, U.S. Central FCU or any of the other three corporate credit union failures, despite millions of dollars in directors and officers premiums paid by the failed corporates.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics