SAN FRANCISCO – NCUA filed an appeal yesterday with the Ninth Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals to reinstate claims against Wachovia Capital (now a unit of Wells Fargo & Co.) and Nomura Asset Acceptance Corp., which both originated subprime loans packaged into mortgage-backed securities that figured into the 2009 failure...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics