ALEXANDRIA, Va. – The NCUA Board voted in closed meeting this morning to approve the combination of Alloya Corporate FCU with Michigan’s CenCorp CU, with the latest corporate merger creating one of the nation's largest corporates with more than $3 billion in assets.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics