WICHITA, Kan. – Faced with diminishing prospects on its multi-billion dollars of corporate credit union claims, NCUA filed yesterday to appeal last week’s ruling by the U.S. District Court here dismissing the credit union regulator’s $555 million of claims against Barclays Capital for the sale of faulty mortgage-backed securities to...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics