LOS ANGELES – NCUA asked a federal court here yesterday to reconsider a March ruling dismissing the vast majority of $491 million of claims against Goldman Sachs for mortgage-backed securities the Wall Street bank sold to corporate credit union failures U.S. Central FCU and WesCorp FCU, or at least certify...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics