ALEXANDRIA, Va. — Total projected assessments from the NCUA's Temporary Corporate Credit Union Stabilization Fund dropped by $2.2 billion during the second half of 2013, the regulator announced Tuesday, adding it was "hopeful" that no future CU assessments would be necessary.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics